Ask Dr. Phil Chan Your Health Questions

Got a question you want answered?  Here’s your chance to ask a Rhode Island doctor any questions you have on gay men’s sexual health or otherwise.

Type your question below and it will be sent to Dr. Philip A. Chan, M.D. at The Miriam Hospital. Dr. Phil Chan will do his best to have all questions and answers posted on this site within a few days.

Ask Dr. Phil Chan

Ask your health question here

  • * required

Who is Dr. Phil Chan?

chanfamDr. Philip A. Chan obtained his medical degree from the University of Vermont College of Medicine before moving to Rhode Island in 2006. He completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Brown University and The Miriam Hospital. Dr. Phil currently works at The Miriam Hospital Immunology Center where he specializes in HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). You may have seen him calling a game at Gay Bingo or strolling around Gay Pride or the AIDS Walk with his wife and two children.